We are looking for a Head Chef at our first location, based on Bridge Street in Chester.
As the Head Chef, you will be reporting to the General Manager and Operations Manager.
– Managing and motivating a small team of chefs, prep chefs and kitchen porters
– Creating new dishes for our seasonal menu, along with ensuring the correct GP%, considering such factors as purchasing, wastage, staff training
– Liaising with suppliers current and new to ensure strong relationships
– Ensuring all requirements of Health and Safety and Food Safety are met, along with maintaining the highest standard of cleanliness and organisation throughout
– Leadership and responsibility are key factors, we feel, for succeeding in this role
– Empathy, Compassion and an open mind are pivotal characteristics when dealing with people, we believe these are needed to ensure the successful management of your team
– Passion, organisation, cleanliness, good communication and high-standards are required when it comes to running daily service and developing the menu
The role requires you to offer your services to the company 50 hours per week, your shifts will be from 7am until 5pm.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to be part of fast moving, small team of coffee and food enthusiasts.