Free shipping when spending £15 or over. One tree planted for every single order.
What You’ll Need
- V60 dripper
- Filtered Water
- Coffee beans (filter roast)
Step by step guide
- Set the grinder to filter coffee grind.
- Tear scales with jug on – measure 15 filter beans wet.
- Remove bleach from filter paper by pouring hot water through.
- Grind the beans.
- Add glass jug with v60 and bleached filter to scales, tear scales to zero.
- Slowly add 15g grinder coffee. – make an even flat bed of coffee
- Tear scales again.
- 45g over first ten seconds – (or triple wet weight to dry weight)
- Mix to coat all coffee.
- At 30 seconds add 105g (or half of remaining weight) over a period of 25 seconds.
- Stir to coat and wait 15 seconds.
- At 1’10 add 145g over 20 seconds.
- At around 1’45 mix to coat all the coffee.